Disable instruments description.

I don't have MFS yet (first building a new rig with nVidia 3000) so I can't test this myself, but you could give it a try. I read somewhere you need to deselect most, or at least some, of the pilot / flying aids such that the sim is operating close to realistic. Unfortunately this also means you may lose some flying aids you might still want to be switched on.

i have all pilot assist off and the cockpit tool tips keep showing

Whats the point in having Assists anyway?

Its a sim, we shouldnt be afraid of making mistakes and the assists are kind of game cheat

I know many like it and thats why MS put them there. Take autopilot for example, you can turn the knob left or right, then clicking upwards engages FMC command, clicking down the actual selection.

We couldnt know this without the tips

I think the tool tips are a nuissance, maybe good for the first week of the sim to know how buttons work etc. They are too big opening a large text description of the button, reducing the immersion experience.

The tooltips were supposed to disappear when OFF in settings

but they still show.

I think its intentional.

MS needs it on because many people dont know there ways in a cockpit and many times they will disable and spread threads about "how do you..." "such thing is broken"

If I knew the command and file in which is located i will tweak it

hope someone discovers

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think