1 Million Sales Can't be Wrong

JohnnyJohnJohn

You know, I'm getting tired of seeing people gripe and complain about this sim. I have accessed my achievements areas in the simulator, and it shows that only like 1% or less than 23% of the flight sim pilots even seem to accomplish anything. So I say put your beer goggles down, get into the simulator and really try it, and top being an XPlane or P3D Fan Boy Karens and complain about everything MS Flight Simulator Does. You just might surprise yourself and enjoy it!
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Sigh.............
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

You might start by mentioning which flight sim you're talking about (selecting the Outer Marker forum doesn't help us to know) and it also might be good if you explain about "...and it shows that only like 1% or less than 23% of the flight sim pilots even seem to accomplish anything" since I don't know what that means or how you have determined that, whatever it is. The term "MS Flight Simulator" can apply to anything from FS5 or FS98 up to FSX. You might be talking about the version that is new in 2020, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Besides, you might take your own advice and enjoy whichever one YOU choose without worrying or complaining about what someone else chooses.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

You might start by mentioning which flight sim you're talking about (selecting the Outer Marker forum doesn't help us to know) and it also might be good if you explain about "...and it shows that only like 1% or less than 23% of the flight sim pilots even seem to accomplish anything" since I don't know what that means or how you have determined that, whatever it is. The term "MS Flight Simulator" can apply to anything from FS5 or FS98 up to FSX. You might be talking about the version that is new in 2020, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Besides, you might take your own advice and enjoy whichever one YOU choose without worrying or complaining about what someone else chooses.

Again, only snipping parts of my post it is in the ACHIEVEMENTS AREA OF THE SIM. Go back and re read and you may understand fully instead of looking through your beer goggle like telling me to choose without complaining what someone else does....

Self explanatory title: What is the most recent sim released with over 1 million sales already? Need I explain more?

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Again, only snipping parts of my post it is in the ACHIEVEMENTS AREA OF THE SIM. Go back and re read and you may understand fully instead of looking through your beer goggle like telling me to choose without complaining what someone else does....

Snipping relevant parts. However, I don't know what "beer goggles" are. I don't have any such thing, as far as I know. As far as "re read and you may understand fully," that isn't helping, since you refuse to clarify.

Self explanatory title: What is the most recent sim released with over 1 million sales already? Need I explain more?

How can it be a "Self explanatory title" when I'm not aware of a sim "with over 1 million sales already." Sure, the MS sim released in 2020 is the most recent I know of, but I don't know it's sales, since I don't follow it as closely as YOU seem to do. And since I don't have that sim, if that's the one you're referring to, I have no idea what "the ACHIEVEMENTS AREA OF THE SIM" is. AND, had you posted in the forum for that sim, I'd have never seen your post.

What's obvious to YOU isn't necessarily obvious to some other folks.

Bye...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

A link in the original post would have helped a bit.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/09/03/microsoft-flight-simulator-is-the-biggest-game-launch-in-xbox-game-pass-for-pc-history-with-over-1-million-players-to-date/

JohnnyJohnJohn, let's trying cooling it down a bit. Not everyone keeps up with everything to the same levels.

Snipping relevant parts. However, I don't know what "beer goggles" are. I don't have any such thing, as far as I know. As far as "re read and you may understand fully," that isn't helping, since you refuse to clarify.

How can it be a "Self explanatory title" when I'm not aware of a sim "with over 1 million sales already." Sure, the MS sim released in 2020 is the most recent I know of, but I don't know it's sales, since I don't follow it as closely as YOU seem to do. And since I don't have that sim, if that's the one you're referring to, I have no idea what "the ACHIEVEMENTS AREA OF THE SIM" is. AND, had you posted in the forum for that sim, I'd have never seen your post.

Bye...

Inus, remember what you said - scroll past if something bothers you? Take your advice!!!

The term "MS Flight Simulator" can apply to anything from FS5 or FS98 up to FSX. You might be talking about the version that is new in 2020, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

The term Microsoft Flight Simulator & MSFS is actually used by both Microsoft & Asobo, as the name of the new sim. Aerosoft have stated, that there is no 2020 in the name at all. So, using thumbsucked names such as FS2020 (Aerofly's sim name, FS20-Farm Simulator 20) really makes no sense either.

So, the complaint, probably written in haste, should actually make sense as which sim the OP is talking about.

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

the term microsoft flight simulator & msfs is actually used by both microsoft & asobo, as the name of the new sim. Aerosoft have stated, that there is no 2020 in the name at all. So, using thumbsucked names such as fs2020 (aerofly's sim name, fs20-farm simulator 20) really makes no sense either.

So, the complaint, probably written in haste, should actually make sense as which sim the op is talking about.

thank you!

Why does this thread exist?

JohnnyJohnJohn, you threw in some remarks that were intended to create heat, you bolded each of them to make sure nobody could miss them... and they were "XPlane", "P3d" and "Karens"... Don't act like you didn't know what fire you were starting...

Come on Inuss, you knew exactly what sim he was talking about. If he's going to be honest, you should too.

The old and the new should probably try to get along rather than just try to get into contests with each other.

Edited by DominicS
Language (children also view these forums)....

How about Inuss cool down too. He would have seen that I said that if he really read the whole post, and yet gee, I'm singled out. How shocking.

I read the whole post and, frankly, don't have a clue what you're talking about either. Please, don't come here, post something that sounds like a troll in heat, and then expect people to understand whatever it is you're trying to say.

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.