Interminable boredom punctuated by moments of terror......

After a month of normal routine, KLAX to RJTT, and KMIA to SABE, we were coming back up the Americas departing Jose Maria Cordova International (SKRG).

After our post takeoff checklist was completed I begain to think of when I could enjoy a cup of coffee. Moments later, my first officer commented; "Hey Capt? Do you smell smoke?

With much consternation and sizable fuel dumping we started to have irregularities on our MFD.

We decided an imminent landing was of the first order.

No nearby airports, combined with control hiccups finalized our impending landing, MPBO - Bocas Del Toro International.

Asphalt at 4921 x 82 feet, runway 26 was our go!

MPBO_1.jpg

Our superb cabin crew briefed the passengers for BRACE BRACE BRACE and my yearnings for a cup of joe, vaporized.

Hands were sweating but we kept our calm and as the remaining distance whisked by, I suddenly blinked hard.

Proper Maintenance.jpg

WHO FORGOT TO ENSURE THE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT WAS PAID?????

Tight.jpg

I'm not sure who, but somebody owes me A HOT CUP OF COFFEE!!!

:pilot:

Enjoy your flight simulators (whatever platform) and don't forget to remember today is a gift.

Cheers!

Ah yes, the one woody, long stemmed plant at the end of the runway! Short field landing over a 50 foot obstacle skills :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]