Alien Hunting In Dulce, New Mexico, FS2020 and Cessna 152 Places of Conspiracy Tour!

It is of little known fact, but much known to those who follow the world of UFOs, interesting Conspiracy Theories, that there is something very rotten going on in Dulce, New Mexico. (Could not use Denmark, Hah!)

The place of question, is the Archuleta Mesa. It is perceived here, that there is a Joint Base run by Human/and Grey Alien beings hidden within the mesa. Odd happenings have plagued the community and areas of Dulce, such as Cattle Mutilation, and other odd happenstances. To read further, I urge you all who are fascinated by UFO Technology; Hidden Agendas, Stories of UFO Abductions, such as the Hills in New Hampshire in the 50s, or a more modern tale of Travis Walton near Snowflake, Arizona, to read and study up on the Blue Planet Project. It is very interesting, and there are several versions out there, so do try to find the earliest. It is the most accurate and it does NOT have unecessarily added edits by users who try to thwart our Conspiracy Communities.

Note, I am a Conspiracy Theorist, but won't write one about anything. Only those that really get my attention I'll study further, like the Dulce Base in Duce, New Mexico

Taking off into the Wild Blue Yonder over Dulce in our special marked N308ET Cessna 152

LuI1Ps4.png

Approaching the Archuleta Mesa. The buildings on top are rumored to be the entrances of the base, while Black CIA limos patrol the roads around the mesa to capture any unsuspecting tress passers.

M5XeQLF.jpg

Good thing we're in the air so no limos will suddenly appear on our bumper!

ZcPgxIr.jpg

Making another pass of the top level What gives Dulce away in having a structure in it, are the overly straight walls on the side of the Mesa. Too unnatural for that straight a structure.

N9Glr36.png

Setting up another pass before suspicions arise.

pKRfZ8z.png

Another pass

4nj4Q6H.jpg

Time to head home, flying over Dulce, NM.

eAqvRNm.png

Lined up to land, Runway 35, airport 24N

t14qISf.png

Hope you enjoyed the flight and have a good one all and look for more places of conspiracy coming soon! After all, can't hide the real world with this scenery!!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Fantastic shots and info John, I like that sort of stuff. :D

To tell the truth, I think Jan was abducted from that little white cottage in the woods he claims he go's to. :D They were probably going to do strange things to him, but gave up thinking he was some sort of human mutation of some sort. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The home of creature experiments and an alien uprising of memory serves :rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The truth is: they copied my brains to make sure my amazing flying skills and other important knowledge and wisdom are saved for the whole universe! :mad: BTW, they made the little white cottage in the woods the new centre of the universe. PAH! Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The truth is: they copied my brains to make sure my amazing flying skills and other important knowledge and wisdom are saved for the whole universe! :mad: BTW, they made the little white cottage in the woods the new centre of the universe. PAH!

So THAT explains all their crashes over the years Jan, okay - :D :D and why they changed their dietary supplements to cheap wine and cheese! :D Well, the white cottage i can't deny; there is a LOT of strange happenings there!!!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Very nice pics. of the Dulce area John. Looks like it is very well defined. :cool: :cool:

The Jicarilla Apaches are currently the most prevalent Indians living in the Dulce area having been there for a long time. The Spanish also were in the area beginning in the late 16th century and probably would have built some defensive structures on the mesa. Oddly, the Jicarilla Apaches call themselves as "people who came from below".

Larry