C-5 Lackland/Kelly AFB to Charleston AFB (Yep, still FSX)

Needed to get the big one out there!

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Still FSX"?

No big bad "FREDs" to be found in FS2020 ... and I bet not for awhile.

From wearethemighty.com:

"The C-5 Galaxy, the Air Force's largest cargo mover has a nickname of its own, bestowed upon it by the men and women who maintain the USAF's fleet: FRED, or "F***ing Ridiculous Economic/Environmental Disaster."

Edited by ftldave
fix txt

"Still FSX"?

From wearethemighty.com:

"The C-5 Galaxy, the Air Force's largest cargo mover has a nickname of its own, bestowed upon it by the men and women who maintain the USAF's fleet: FRED, or "F***ing Ridiculous Economic/Environmental Disaster."

This I know. Just lamenting that I’m not part of the 2020 crowd yet. :)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Still FSX"?

From wearethemighty.com:

Your response reminds me of when I was in Vietnam. Sometimes after flying choppers through a lot of ground fire in the mountains we'd call the Air force in. They would then dispatch a flight of BUFFS to saturation bomb that area.

I never knew if the BUFFS actually helped our cause or not. (I'll leave it to you to fill in the rest of their nickname.) I do know the Cong hid their big guns in a lot of caves in those mountains. Then rolled them back out after the bombing was over.

But watching the show made us feel better!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice display of your big C5 David. I like the camo pant on it. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice display of your big C5 David. I like the camo pant on it. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David! :cool::cool::cool: Nothing wrong with FSX! :)

True! Just looking forward to the next step in evolution :)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very good set David! Huge jet! Reminds me of the time a C130 buzzed the roof of my house!

Thanks! Now that would be fun to see!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks! Now that would be fun to see!

It was quite scary actually, we thought he was crashing. We were in our pool that day, and the monster just came barreling out of the sky, listing to the left. Police cars were chasing it too. I think they thought he was crashing, and lone behold David, after contacting news media about it that day, our local ANG said, "No aircraft were flying in our area that day." So guess we and the police were seeing mirages.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

It was quite scary actually, we thought he was crashing. We were in our pool that day, and the monster just came barreling out of the sky, listing to the left. Police cars were chasing it too. I think they thought he was crashing, and lone behold David, after contacting news media about it that day, our local ANG said, "No aircraft were flying in our area that day." So guess we and the police were seeing mirages.

LOL! They were leaving with alien bodies :eek: Quite classified!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight and shots. That is a big jet.

Thank you very much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]