LONG download time

How long does it take to download the purchased version ? Can you buy a CD version >
It depends on your broadband connection speed of course but most most are reporting around 15 hours.

15 hours for me on my 70mb download speed in the UK

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

It is available on DVDs but only in selected places in the world. Available here in Australia.

Check Ebay.

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

My download time was just under 3 hours. I have what is called here Internet 100.

So download time will vary greatly depending on ISP and location.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Sadly, I am one of the few who has poor download speed 3mbs and have spent a week trying to get a download. I get looping on files and a variety of issues. This is on a new machine bought for this sim with ample specs. At this point I am waiting for the fix to come out next week and the probable reality that I will have to dump 50 gigs of hard won download.

I am not complaining, just giving an accurate low end download speed. I did get two ssd's, one for the programs 500 gig and one for cacheing heavy used areas (1000 gig).

I have used fs since the early 80's and even used it to help practice cross wind landings when I got my PPL. This looks to be the best yet and worth waiting for when the bugs are fixed.

Well, finally ! 26 hours for download. FS will not run on my machine yet, crashes as soon as you try to 'FLY' Have a new Game card coming. Starts up OK, but says 'your system will not support this', and loads and goes thru the basics. Recognizes my Microsoft Joy stick. Time will tell