Northern RI FS2020 in a Robin D400

This sim amazes me each time I use it. I hope you all will be upgrading soon if you haven't already done so. Worth EVERY Penny.

Taking Off, North Central State

ITQfsh3.png

The whole KSFZ airfield

dU2dc4h.png

Climbing out over the Lincoln Mall, a VFR Landmark to the airport

ghCij8L.jpg

Flying down RT 146 - Businesses on the Pilot Side of the aircraft include, Rustic Drive In Theatre, Sunoco Gas station, Anchor Nissan, and Subaru

P9UlesD.jpg

First: The labeled shot to show what is in the screenshot. Amazing at what I can make out that is there!

qawYWVd.jpg

Unlabeled:

2i7Azbn.jpg

In back of the plane, we see Holy Trinity Church, Autozone Plaza, and Dollar Store and Job Lot Plaza. On the other side of the intersection is Stop & Shop and the North Smithfield Police Station Followed by Barry Field on the Left Side of the street.

LaFSa8K.jpg

On the left wing tip: Wright's Dairy Farm on Woonsocket Hill Rd.

UqlltO1.png

Flying back to the airport

Xm5UEBp.jpg

Working the pattern, straight in, over the Lincoln Mall

GRhPUMZ.png

Part Two

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Sensational shots Johnny! :) Did you ever think we would ever see anything like this in a FS?

Thanks Adam! I dreamt about it, for sure, but thought I'd see it in MY lifetime? Never! Now I can't wait till they implement VR and I'll really be all set!!!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Well, it won’t be long once NVIDIA come out with their 3000 series cards, a new upgrade of a computer is in my future to get this sim going. Absolutely fantastic shots there!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it won’t be long once NVIDIA come out with their 3000 series cards, a new upgrade of a computer is in my future to get this sim going. Absolutely fantastic shots there!

Thanks David! If I can suggest, you might want to purchase a new system altogether. Check out what's available at thermaltake. That's who built my computer. Its good for both, 3D Content Creation which is what i do for a living outside of Flight Sim, and stressed to them how good it had to be for simming as well for my hobby. I can run it ULTRA Settings on my computer. Here's a picture of the system, which I call "Little Chernobyl" for the acid green florescent dye they put in the liquid coolant. I think a new build might be better for you and you can keep your old system for storage, or anything else you might do perhaps that's work related, etc on it. The 16gb of ram worry me as well as the Video Card and Processor.

totW57O.jpg

Thanks David! If I can suggest, you might want to purchase a new system altogether. Check out what's available at thermaltake. That's who built my computer. Its good for both, 3D Content Creation which is what i do for a living outside of Flight Sim, and stressed to them how good it had to be for simming as well for my hobby. I can run it ULTRA Settings on my computer. Here's a picture of the system, which I call "Little Chernobyl" for the acid green florescent dye they put in the liquid coolant. I think a new build might be better for you and you can keep your old system for storage, or anything else you might do perhaps that's work related, etc on it. The 16gb of ram worry me as well as the Video Card and Processor.

totW57O.jpg

Thanks for the information! I do intend to get a whole new build for sure. Upgrading what I have is not in the cards. So, that’s why I’m looking forward to what will be available shortly. I need to check out where you got yours.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the information! I do intend to get a whole new build for sure. Upgrading what I have is not in the cards. So, that’s why I’m looking forward to what will be available shortly. I need to check out where you got yours.

Yup, thermaltake.com David. Ask for Mike!

Yup, thermaltake.com David. Ask for Mike!

You also should consider other sources! NewEgg is one vendor who provides componets and even assembled specialized units for almost every taste.

If nothing else you could order various assemblies and ask your teen-aged neighbor to put them together in the box!! Speaking as a 75 year old man, it really is that easy!!! I've built my last several computers myself!!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

You also should consider other sources! NewEgg is one vendor who provides componets and even assembled specialized units for almost every taste.

If nothing else you could order various assemblies and ask your teen-aged neighbor to put them together in the box!! Speaking as a 75 year old man, it really is that easy!!! I've built my last several computers myself!!!

You're so lucky you are able to do so. Sure, I've swapped out hardware before, but never built a rig from scratch. I knew wanting the liquid cooled this time around I had to get it right so Thermaltake was the way to go for me. So glad they did such an awesome job. :)