Keyboard Commands?

I was wondering if the commands that we have all been using for 20+ years are the same in the new MSFS? I would love to just be able to jump in and hit "S" for change views, "F2" for reverse thrust, and so on. Anybody know?

Can’t answer I’m afraid, due to the NDA

Only another week to go though

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have changed the default key assignments so for me I hope and expect MSFS will have the same programming ability !
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

I was wondering if the commands that we have all been using for 20+ years are the same in the new MSFS? I would love to just be able to jump in and hit "S" for change views, "F2" for reverse thrust, and so on. Anybody know?

Guess an entirely different set of commands will be high on the list!

Prima Publishing is no longer in business, so here is a FSX Quick Reference Card IF the controls are the same...

FSX Quick Reference 800.jpg

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro