Don't You...Forget About Me

Just wondering how often this happens to others.

I made an IFR flight today from Alaska down to LAX. They never did tell me to descend. Eventually I was just circling the airport waiting for some virtual controller to pull himself together. He never did wake up so I had to cancel IFR and make my way in on my own.

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

Do as Zip suggested and I think you would have to go back to load your last saved position etc. Either way, it's too late now. What happens is tough to take. Did you miss a transmission from ATC?
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Intel i7 7700K 4.5 Ghz, GTX 1080 SC 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Samsung 500Gb SSHD, 750W PSU, P3DV4, Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium.REX,GEX,UTX. UTLive

No, I didn't miss anything, I had double checked.

Same with me a couple of times. Usually, if you don't hear from ATC when you think you should, that's when I check ATC window to see if I need to renew my IFR. When Flying KSFO-KSAN, I hadn't heard from ATC in a while and according to the Map and GPS I was in Arizona already. :eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro