Fsx players can’t see me flying?

Eag711

So nobody can see me in flight, they say I’m sitting on the runway when I am in fact, not. Multiple players say this as well, even 10-20 mins after leaving the runway. What gives?

Are you flying online in multiplayer..? How can you tell? What multiplayer feed are you using?

You might give a few more details, such as what MP server you're connected to, what aircraft you're using when this occurs, and are you hosting or joining an existing session, to start with. I presume this is with FSX.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and put my 2 cents worth in. I'm guessing you are on the normal FSX SE multiplayer servers that we all are familiar with. This issue has happened to me a few dozen times in the past 6 years I've been flying online. My best guess, and really it's just an educated guess that it may be a port forwarding issue. I've read that it is a good idea to have a particular port open if you are going to fly on the multiplayer servers. And as an added bonus there is a port that you have to open to be able to host a session. (actually you can host a session anytime but if you do not have that port open then others can not see your session. ) Occasionally I'll turn off my devices and then fire up all of them again and the FSX port (and FSX server port) will be associated with another device instead of my flight pc and I'll have the issue described. Just search Steam for flying FSX online and you should run across port info to make your sim run smoother online.