New lockdown period, new bird

Well, the government here extended the lockdown 15 days more (was supposed to end today). How did I cope with this?

Step 1: I yelled my heart off

Step 2: Went to PMDG and purchased the 777-200LR (taking into account the hell-frozen-over sale)

Step 3: Installed it and took it to a flight between Singapore and Sydney. These are the results:

Taxing to WSSS runway 02C

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-1.jpg

Takeoff

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-2.jpg

Climbing

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-3.jpg

Nice moon ;)

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-4.jpg

Dawn

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-5.jpg

QFA B77L SIN-SYD 20200411-6.jpg

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Good use of time I say! She looks good too :pilot: We are stuck until the end of April.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good use of time I say! She looks good too :pilot: We are stuck until the end of April.

I'm sorry to say. I really hope we're locked down longer than that!! I have two friends who are trauma docs here in Kentucky and they tell me, they think we'll need probably till at least the end of May to even have a chance of not having a huge resurgence. :eek::eek: I JUST WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS ONCE!!

Michael

Great shots of your new bird Luis!!

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Same here, our government tells to forget about vacations in July....:( I second Michael, we lost 2 friends already) But your pics are great Luis, esp. the colorful last one! :cool::cool::cool: Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a lot for your words! Yes, I'm enjoying this bird. It does justice to all the hype I had seen during these years.

I'm sorry to say. I really hope we're locked down longer than that!!

I have mixed feelings: for one side, I understand the need to reduce the spread of this disease. However, I fear that, if this takes too long (or just a bit longer), the mental health issues that will arise (due to the anxiety because of no sales> possible layoffs/furloughs> how we're gonna pay our bills) will exceed them. I haven´t seen here anything yet, but in other FS forums there are people that have reported been already laid off. From my side, I've already forgotten about my vacations, or traveling in the following months.

Best regards,

Luis,

I believe most if not all of us share your pain!! Believe me it was pretty tough cancelling our planned month long trip to Europe this year! We're out a lot of money and depressed as well. Having said that, we're as of yet still alive and well!

IMO: The more we treat this as a disaster and listen to the pros, the quicker the world will recover!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

IMO: The more we treat this as a disaster and listen to the pros, the quicker the world will recover!

Good tip! I've never heard such a brief and complete summary of the whole situation. Thanks for your words.

Best regards,