Can't believe I did this again!

Last time I downloaded a large aircraft, a C-5 Galaxy, I couldn't fit it in the hangar with all the rest of the planes! Had to acquire a second hangar, just to put the C-5 under cover. Now, I just downloaded the C-141A and it won't fit in the second hangar, I now need a third hangar!

2020-1-26_16-20-0-700.jpg

She is a beauty, though! She will just have to sit outside until I can come up with a plan!

Rick :cool:

The C-141 is a beauty and a fun big bird to fly Rick. I have several paints for the FS9 Mike Stone model. :cool: :cool: :):)

I don't have a hangar, so I keep mine out on the tarmac with the F-117 Nighthawks. :D

C-141_Holloman_AFB.jpg

Larry

Like it Rick! That’s a workhorse. I got to fly in one at Charleston AFB when I was attending summer field training. Thanks :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice Larry! Awesome paint on that "Bad Boy!" We went out to dinner earlier this evening, so I haven't had hardly any time flying this! Just a takeoff from Charleston, and a very quick logoff, got to go! Looking forward to getting acquainted with it!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

Like it Rick! That’s a workhorse. I got to fly in one at Charleston AFB when I was attending summer field training. Thanks :pilot:

Thanks David, it is big! One camera view gives you a look at the enormous interior section of the aircraft! It's a monster for sure!

It is a beautiful bird Rick. This and its Russian counterpart the Il-76 are important aircraft that have not been simulated enough on FSX. Try disassembling the wings and hangaring it inside the Galaxy?

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not me Khalid, not disassembling anything! I would get it apart and then be begging for help putting it back together! It's just going to have to stay out "in the elements" of Mother Nature!

Thanks Khalid, hope all is well with you! I guess we have survived yet, another year! :rolleyes:

Jan, it impressed me. I did, however, used the panel from the Galaxy A5, as I have always liked that panel, and it worked well with the C-141!

fsx_lockheed_c141_starlifter_updated.zip on this site's library.

I think you will enjoy it!

Edited by Downwind66