Quebec/Lesage Int'l (CYQB) to Panama City, FL (KPFN)

Interesting flight. Besides the course I took. Yesterday we had over 2 inches of rain in a very short period. While my fight was in progress I was doing chores around the house. I had to go downstairs and stepped in water! Water came into the basement. Long story short, by the time I got back to my flight I had reached my destination and it was just circling over the airport at 31,000 feet!

PART 1

fsscr027.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PART 2

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

T-storm throughout the approach. Passengers used up all the airsick bags!

fsscr021a.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

fsscr022.jpg

fsscr025.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Beautiful aircraft, BUT cold, soupy weather, which I know you like the challenge. I am so glad that Santa Claus brought you a radar screen for Christmas. It was definitely something you needed!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! That radar is pretty cool. I know exactly when I’m going to encounter bad T-storms and these bounced me are pretty bad!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice...yah it was raining here too..ice rain as well...I do that thing of forgetting yo decend while I'm getting lunch or stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily we didn’t get the ice.

It’s the first time I got distracted enough to forget about it. I didn’t know the plane would keep circling the destination! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At first, I didn't know that you had a Panama City, in the USA :)

Hope better weather for you there!

Super secret city :D Had a mixture of weather this past weekend across the states.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What a lousy weather David (here also btw) during your flight.....Don't want to know about the smell in the cabin..:eek::eek:

But the pics are great! :cool::cool::cool:

It was a pretty nasty flight! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A good, long flight in bad weather but it turned out good David. Nice pics of it too. :cool: :cool: :) I was watching the weather radar the other day and saw that big storm moving up your way. I decided long ago - no more basements! :(

Larry

Looks like it was an exciting flight, enjoyed the shots. Hope you got your basement dried out.

Thanks! Very exciting flight. Yep, got the basement dried out :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A good, long flight in bad weather but it turned out good David. Nice pics of it too. :cool: :cool: :) I was watching the weather radar the other day and saw that big storm moving up your way. I decided long ago - no more basements! :(

Thanks! Well, it’s the wife’s house. I agree, no basements!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]