Airbus A400M Panel Problem

DAVIDSTRAKA

I download the Airbus Military A400 M model for fsx sp2. I wanted to use a different A400 panel: a400panx.zip in the file section here.

Everything works fine except:

fsscr000.jpg

The two main gauges I need of course. The .bmp files for those gauges are in the separate subfolder (pr_380). Or do those all those .bmp files in the separate folder have to go into the main texture file for FSX?

Thanks!

Usually I have not issues installing panels.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - I had this aircraft and panel at one time, but rarely used it, so I deleted it to make room for something else. I do not recall ever having to move any files to the main texture file for FSX. What problems are you having with it?

I have stacks of saved aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg, but I just looked to see if I had the panel.cfg for the

A-400M and I don't! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

David - I had this aircraft and panel at one time, but rarely used it, so I deleted it to make room for something else. I do not recall ever having to move any files to the main texture file for FSX. What problems are you having with it?

I have stacks of saved aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg, but I just looked to see if I had the panel.cfg for the

A-400M and I don't! :rolleyes:

Hi Rick. The attitude indicator, speed tape and altitude tape is missing in PFD 1 and the compass rose is missing in MFD 2 as shown in the screen shot :confused:

Edited by DAVIDSTRAKA

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Try this! Go into your default Airbus A321 panel.cfg. Find the Airbus_A321 cabinet, and copy and paste that cabinet to your new panel download, and see if that doesn't give you what you are looking for!

Let me know if this works!

Thanks Rick! I'll give it a shot after work. :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Rick! I'll give it a shot after work. :D

Also, David, when you are in your panel.cfg, you need to revise gauge15=A400!popup_radio, ........ TO gauge15=Airbus_A321!popup_radio,................. Without this change, you won't be able to select your call buttons!

Also, I revised/added some icon entries:

revised gauge20=SimIcons!GPS Icon, 150,500,20,20,

added gauge37=SimIcons!ATC Icon, 108,500,20,20,

added gauge38=SimIcons!MAP Icon, 129,500,20,20

Good luck with these changes. I will let you know if I see anything else!

Edited by Downwind66

David - Try this! Go into your default Airbus A321 panel.cfg. Find the Airbus_A321 cabinet, and copy and paste that cabinet to your new panel download, and see if that doesn't give you what you are looking for!

Let me know if this works!

Awesome Rick. It got what I needed. I'll work on the rest when I get a little more time. Thanks a million!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Finally, got all items resolved, moved some things around and added a few item!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213161[/ATTACH]

love it! I should have mine completed this evening! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]