Even legal software from pmdg REFUSES to work properly :-(

keith

hi

why DOESNT the livery pmdg manager install liveries?? (it sticks do decompressing something with decal and thats it @#$%&^* ... YES, have liveries copied to folder on desktop)

i DO have a very legal copy (dvd-box) of the pmdg 737 ngx and it still REFUSES to work and pmdg WONT let me mail to them

update!

i found out one has to be logged on as Administrator to install 737 ngx liveries succesfully so normal users CANT install liveries, crazy matter!

second update!!

installing the Caribbean livery (from flightsim.com!) for pmdg 737 ngx as administrator lets

FSX >>>CRASH>>CRASH

>>>just lóóking at a pmdg livery in the fsx list of planes lets FSX CRASH

so "pmdg" = equal to CRASH and thats it

pmdg ngx crap now will be banned/removed from this pc!! fsx is a game, id like to stick to the joy from flightsimming and pmdg has proven over and over again NOT TO BE A VALID PART of pleasant flightsimming

keith...

Edited by keith

For members elsewhere in the world, we're having a heatwave here in Europe and this is what happens... :p

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

no bad day at all (speak for yourself ok!) just crapware The few problems i had with fsx ONLY were pmdg ngx problems "HOW STRANGE" ...

(luckily the pmdg 737-800/900 in XP and FS2004 had fewer problems and luckily i still have a separate XP machine for that but no doubt pmdg will screw that up too, sooner or later)

keith :-)

Edited by keith
silly remarks about bad days Completely off-topic

yes tim, u better go look for some shade, maybe ur silly remarks will get more sense again! (btw just 21 degrees celsius in da house hére :-) )

no further comment

Edited by keith
silly remarks about heatwaves Completely off-topic

No worries Keith, glad you've kept your FS2004 installed in case of frustrating situations like this - very wise ;)

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You apprently have a Windows REGISTRY problem and IT is what needs correction, NOT anything PMDG!! Hopefully you can do some google or even youtube search for 'pmdg windows registry fix'. Good luck.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

i >>>never never neversystem hygiene

And if it should be "a registry problem" anyway, no doubt it has been caused by of all "bystanders"... pmdg :-) And why is that they (pmdg) dont receive nor reply to customer(s complaint) e-mails anymore? ;-) conclusion: Sadly pmdg made a great plane with the 737NGX for sure thats true, but implication with the crappy OS (window$) seemed to bother them too much this time

keith

And just another annoying day with windows and pmdg's 737 NGX ...... :-( ,

after firing up from cold and dark state, both engines really did succeed to start (for a change) but NB! for a new ANNOYING surprise, now parking brake light is OFF, parking brake (itself) is ON ??? Pressing . gives no response at all and only a warning sound is present (Well, just like it should flying pmdg planes "as real as it gets" Deep, deep sigh here) And of course, finally "a fatal error occured" and so on and so on...

And oh yes, Amsterdam Schiphol >>>EHAM

(btw, i only got fatal errors áfter! installing 737 NGX. FSX and all other planes didnt had the slightest problems)

AND YET ANOTHER PROBLEM TURNS UP!: VNAV DISCONNECT, oh mannn! (sound of LOUD crying here)

windows gives no problems here (well no more than the usal)

avast gives no problems

zonealarm gives no problems

ccleaner gives no problems

auslogics defrag gives no problems

beyondcompare gives no problems

(microsofts) process explorer gives no problems

epson (printer only) gives no problems

openoffice gives no problems

photoshop gives no problems

adobe reader gives no problems

and so many other applications on this machine (Asus P8B75 + i5 3570) dont give problems

but (fsx combined with) pmdg's 737 NGX:

>>>>>>>> DÓES GIVE PROBLEMS, THE ONE AFTER THE OTHER!

Edited by keith
streamlining txt

If it's that bad maybe you should try iFly. Works for me... but all mileage is variable..............Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.