I do need help with Nvidia Inspector in FSX

kwi

Hi,

after very long try and error I have found a setting which is ok for me. Smooth running and good frames.

What not satisfied me is the legibility of the PFD-ND-EICAS or Ecam. With iFly 737 for example, I can undock those and then it is ok.

But for the AS Airbus that is not possible to undock

My question now is: which setting is "responsible" for a better legibility??

I´m scaring to trying anything, maybe then I loosing my settings again.

Tks for your answer

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

Hi Peter, I'm running FSX on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 without nVidia Inspector and it works fine in DX9 and with DX10 Fixer on a 1920x1080 monitor. If your monitor still can't display the AS Airbus screens clearly you might need a higher resolution monitor.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi,

after very long try and error I have found a setting which is ok for me. Smooth running and good frames.

What not satisfied me is the legibility of the PFD-ND-EICAS or Ecam. With iFly 737 for example, I can undock those and then it is ok.

But for the AS Airbus that is not possible to undock

My question now is: which setting is "responsible" for a better legibility??

I´m scaring to trying anything, maybe then I loosing my settings again.

Tks for your answer

Peter

Full system specs. And what you have `found` as a setting, if you don't mind.

We might then be able to decipher exactly what the problem actually is...

On my systems I not only have NO need for Nvidia Inspector, I actively discourage it's use as no-one I've ever encountered has a valid argument for any benefits. Do you..?

In nvidiainspector you can save the profile you have set up. It is stored in a file you save.

You can have more then one profile. (save it as a new name, i usually start the filenames with the name starting with that days date as YYMMDD. All together in one folder. That way when opening that folder with files organised by name my last made profile is always listed at the bottom.)

(e.g. Alphabetically file '190406-fsx-profile.nip' (6th of april) will be listed above '190611-fsx-profile.nip' (11 th of june 2019))

To export your profile open the profile settings page in NVidiainspector. Then in the top bar click the icon for "export profiles". Select to export both the base profile and the fsx profile.

I think the button has a small green arrow on it. (Hover the mouse over the button to see what the button does.)

( next to it is a button for 'import profiles'. Use that to restore a saved profile.)

with your profile saved you can edit settings and restore if it goes wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@tiger 1962 I do have a ASUS 27* 1920x1080.

@Mallcot I get back to you later today

@ftldave That is the paper which I follows

Tks all for your tips

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

@Mallcot

I7 2600 @3900, 6GB Ram, GTX960 4MB, C:Win10Home 280GB SSD, D:FSX 500GB SSD

NVI.JPG

Peter

@tiger 1962 I do have a ASUS 27* 1920x1080.

@Mallcot I get back to you later today

@ftldave That is the paper which I follows

Tks all for your tips

Peter

On my systems I not only have NO need for Nvidia Inspector, I actively discourage it's use as no-one I've ever encountered has a valid argument for any benefits. Do you..?