Thread: Fuel From One Tank Only?

Default Fuel From One Tank Only?

Using P3Dv4, it seems I have changed a setting somewhere, and now my aircraft take fuel from one tank entirely, rather than from all. Does that make sense?

Like right now, in another window I'm making a flight in the default FSX 737. I set the fuel prior to takeoff, but tank one drained completely, and engine one shut down. Is there something I can do to get it back to drawing fuel from all tanks evenly?

I don't know about that particular aircraft, or about V4, but if you go into the C-172 or C-182 and turn the fuel selector to both, that might help -- sometimes settings will carry from one aircraft to another.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:
    Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

3. Default

If you open the file for whatever your default flight is, scroll down until you see the fuel tank settings. Make sure they are set to "All" instead of "left" or "right". I just had to do this in FSX to cure the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by andyjohnston View Post
    Using P3Dv4, it seems I have changed a setting somewhere, and now my aircraft take fuel from one tank entirely, rather than from all. Does that make sense?

Like right now, in another window I'm making a flight in the default FSX 737. I set the fuel prior to takeoff, but tank one drained completely, and engine one shut down. Is there something I can do to get it back to drawing fuel from all tanks evenly?
    Why are you trying to use FSX-specific product in P3D? Especially P3Dv4, which has several 64-bit variances to 32-bit FSX and differences installing and maintaining sub-par product. There's no way you should be trying to force an FSX 737 to fit!