What would be a reason you would NOT get FS2020?

dogdish

FS2020 is a fictitious name!

Guys, seriously, there is no 2020 in Microsoft's new simulator's official name.

To be taken seriously, can you call it what Microsoft does? Microsoft Flight Simulator, or MFS?

Considering Microsoft released, what 11 flight simulator titles?, who cares what it is called. For are intent and purpose, with the "2020"' moniker, and you know which version is being discussed. Besides version 1 was simply called "Microsoft Flight Simulator" released in November 1982.

Of course if it gets delayed until 2021, Microsoft might call it Flight Simulator 2020 PLUS

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it was, and long since resolved. To me this is a non-issue and frankly boring, like debating whether my 2001 Honda Accord is a better car than a Mercedes XL. It isn't, and never will be, even if we Honda owners resort to irrelevant posts about plastic, gamers, and whatnot.

The same horrible washed out cartoon graphics, terrible clouds and ooms was fixed?

P3D (fsx v3 )still suffers the same cartoon like textures, even worse clouds and ooms replaced by a stutter fest.

No thanks.

The same horrible washed out cartoon graphics, terrible clouds and ooms was fixed?

P3D (fsx v3 )still suffers the same cartoon like textures, even worse clouds and ooms replaced by a stutter fest.

No thanks.

I simply cannot relate to what you are describing. Cartoon-like textures? Bad clouds? OOms? Stutter-fests? I have an adequate (not even state-of-the-art) computer (see earlier post from me) and have had none of these problems -- far from it. I'm sorry that this has been your experience, and just have to wonder what kind of computer(s) you have tried to run FSX on. In any case, I see no purpose in continuing this back-and-forth so I am respectfully signing off. Over and out.