New Computer Shots

Had to upgrade my computer. Got an HP Omen (appropriate for flying). A couple experimental shots:

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck with the computer. Always nice to get new equipment. Some people look at the new venture as a chore. I enjoy it.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Nice one Dave, the PC you got I looked them up, here in the UK they are fairly expensive, is it a laptop or desktop model?

As said above it is nice to get a new PC, funny when you boot up how quick they are then you go and start adding your programs lol.

Col.

Good luck with the computer. Always nice to get new equipment. Some people look at the new venture as a chore. I enjoy it.

You have that right. Reloading everything and tweaking is a pain but fun at the same time.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks quite decent David.

Thanks! Got a lot more to do.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice one Dave, the PC you got I looked them up, here in the UK they are fairly expensive, is it a laptop or desktop model?

As said above it is nice to get a new PC, funny when you boot up how quick they are then you go and start adding your programs lol.

Col.

It’s a desktop. I actually got it at a discount. It was an “open box” that someone took home, didn’t want it so it was brought back. I’m going to use this one for just flight sim. The old one I’m keeping for all my other work. You’re right, lightning fast for now! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congrats!! :):) Promising results! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks! We’ll see what I can do with it.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine!

"It was an “open box” that someone took home, didn’t want it so it was brought back."

Will look here and there, whether we have that concept in my neighbourhood! :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Fine!

"It was an “open box” that someone took home, didn’t want it so it was brought back."

Will look here and there, whether we have that concept in my neighbourhood! :):)

You never know! It saved me about $350 US

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look like you got a good one David these pics. look very nice. :cool: :cool: :)

Thank you. Just a couple test shots. Got a ways to yet.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck, David, with the new computer! Get it where you like it, then one day we will talk about what I did for mine to protect it, in case of a crash!

Sounds like you have what we all need, ample horsepower to push our addiction!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Good luck, David, with the new computer! Get it where you like it, then one day we will talk about what I did for mine to protect it, in case of a crash!

Sounds like you have what we all need, ample horsepower to push our addiction!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Sounds like a plan! This system rocks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived