Republic Field, NY scenery problem

I sure hope someone can help me out here. I hadn't flown my GW3 install for quite awhile as I had been in the hospital for sometime. When I tried to fly out of Republic field, NY I was astounded to find the whole area with this problem?! To the best of my recollection I changed nothing to cause this. I hope someone that knows scenery bgls could help. Thanks.

Steve

grab_013.jpg

grab_014.jpg

Looks like something out of that TV series from around 2008 called "Fringe"...

BTW, anyone who likes some really weird stuff, and has not seen it, should binge-watch about 4 seasons of "Fringe". It even features Leonard Nimoy as the head of a nefarious mega corporation...

Looks like something out of that TV series from around 2008 called "Fringe"...

BTW, anyone who likes some really weird stuff, and has not seen it, should binge-watch about 4 seasons of "Fringe". It even features Leonard Nimoy as the head of a nefarious mega corporation...

Brilliant series! Hope you have looked at my interface pack??? lol

Fringe.jpg

Mark Daniels

It's definitely a mesh issue, idk what's causing the problem, do you have anything besides default in Addon Scenery or scenery?

I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

In display settings, what are your scenery settings? (specifically mesh settings)

I've been an experienced FSX player for two years now, and an enthusiast forever. Be sure to check out my blog on here, I blog daily about everything aviation!

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 1.99 GHz, 1993 Mhz, RAM 4 GB, Intel HD Graphics

I have found the problem!! After hours of searching and deactivating and reactivating scenery I stumbled on to a scenery I had installed at some point called: "NyBrMtArea". Once I deleted it the issue was resolved! And I might say thank goodness for that. It was driving me crazy.

Thanks for the replays and suggestions guys, I appreciate it very much. I hope this might help others in the future with the same problem.

Steve

grab_015.jpg

Some scenery will have it's own mesh files, that's why I suggested to check both scenery and mesh. You could still use the scenery, you just need to remove the offending mesh files. It may not display correctly but worth trying if that particular scenery interests you.
Mark Daniels

Archived