SOH forum help

HornetAircraft

So I need help. I cannot post anything in the sim outhouse forums! my account is activated, but I can only look, not post! I'm trying to get my CFS3 running with the Ankors Mod and well, it killed the whole CFS3 installation. a reinstall later, and it is the exact same. I need SOH as they are the only major CFS3 forum left. any ideas?

So I need help. I cannot post anything in the sim outhouse forums! my account is activated, but I can only look, not post! I'm trying to get my CFS3 running with the Ankors Mod and well, it killed the whole CFS3 installation. a reinstall later, and it is the exact same. I need SOH as they are the only major CFS3 forum left. any ideas?

I had the same issue about 2 years ago. I pm'd one of the admin guys and he fixed it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Offtopic, but I always wondered why they called it the Sim Outhouse. When I lived in ND back in the 80's, on our property was in fact an outhouse. This is a bathroom so to speak. They were used in the 1800's and probably before that. Often times you'll see a half moon or rarely a star on the door. The half moon meant it was a men's crapper and the star for woman.

I have to also laugh about a coffee shop which I guess rivals that of our Starbucks in Canada called Outhouse Coffee. Does it taste like crap I wonder? LMAO!

In the background is an outhouse.

Back on topic. If you're having login issues, that's a website issue. It wouldn't be you, and as mentioned contact the Admin. It could even be as simple as a permission issue.

Sounds like you're not really logged in (may look like you are) .... try the usual refreshes to you browser and maybe log out and then back in again.

If that doesn't work send me your login name there (not your password) and I'll give Dave or Willy a holla for you and get back to ya.

Cheers,

salt_air

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Extensive flight planning is the key to proper operation.

... They were used in the 1800's and probably before that. ...

And well into the twentieth century. The house where my father grew up did not have running water or electricity til after WWII. When I was ten we lived for two years in a house where the only running water was a cold water faucet in the kitchen (my father didn't mind the outhouse, my mother and I used a "honey pot" behind a screen in a back bedroom ...guess whose job it was to empty it).

Ah, the good old outhouse, also known as the thunderbox. One of my aunts had one as late as the early 60s and also had a well outside the front door. They were also using Tilley lamps then. Main sewage, water and electric were late arriving there although it was only about 6 miles from the nearest town

Archived