I always wanted a corsair for my arsenal!!

Downwind66

Thanks Gerard and Larry! Yes, I had the P51 download, but still badly wanted the Corsair. I guess watching Black Sheep years ago, got me hooked. I still marvel at them when I see them on YouTube videos of Sun and Fun, Lakeland Florida, Oskosh and the Dayton airshows! For being such a fast aircraft, this one really does fly great! You just got to get it to slow down for you!

Rick :cool:

Now, I have one. Took me awhile to work out some bugs after downloading, but it is working great now!

I know the feeling all too well. The air frame alone is, well, .. it's one of a kind art work. I usually try to show it off whenever I'm on Steam's FlyFS formation multiplayer like I'm doing here. Corsair.jpg

I can't land on an aircraft carrier without it.

Static carrier close to KNGU.

Corsair_2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice bent wing bird Rick, and Charlie, I like your Navy paint also. Where did you find that download ?

Jim [ATTACH=CONFIG]206244[/ATTACH]

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=corsair&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=17

filename is fs2004_f4ucorsairnavy211.zip You may need to slightly modify the [fltsim.xx] to make sure it works.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Now, I have one. Took me awhile to work out some bugs after downloading, but it is working great now!

Let's try the ILS approach RWY 33 Charleston, SC

AHHHHHH! Down in one piece and the engine is still running!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206237[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

Lovely set of screenshots and a lovely two-wheeler landing Rick.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived