Found Something new about Milton Shupe's downloads

Downwind66

Yeah, I know, you're getting tired of me showing off Milton Shupe's Aero Commander downloads, BUT, I found a hidden treasure to this, his Aero Commander 685. When downloading this aircraft, appears to have dark windows, black wheels, black props, black spinners, no animated pilots, just overall another plain download. That's what I thought, then I found where he not only includes a texture for each aircraft, he includes a "common" texture appropriate for all the textures. What I mean by this, on closer examination of this "common" texture, I found chrome prop spinners, gray props, clear glass, animated pilots, alloy wheels, improved landing lights, propmesh, nicer looking struts, even colored headsets for the pilot and co-pilot! In all of this discovery, it was if I found a treasure chest of goodies that I could customize my Aero Commander to something that was pleasing to look at. No that the standard look before was offensive in any way. Check it out see what you think!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205874[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205876[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

I always love a great treasure find! :cool: Thanks so much for sharing the information ... and your enthusiasm! :D -Glenn

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

I share your enthusiasm for Milton's birds Rick! :cool::cool::eek: Most FS birds have "common textures" nowadays.

Yes, Jan, I knew about the common textures, but, I never found one packed with custom shiny goodies you can replace the black ones with!

Thanks Glenn, where is Matthews, NC? That's a new one for me!

It's a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina and is located on the lower, southeast side of the Charlotte metropolitan area. Over 29,000 people live within the town's city limits. I was born & raised in it's neighboring township, called Mint Hill, NC. It's also on the east side of Charlotte.

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

That's a really nice area Glenn. Bet you are starting to feel the cool weather again! We only had 1 cool (not cold) spell for a day or so, and now it has turned warm again. We wait all year long, here in Florida, for a little cool weather. I hear lots of people complain about the cool to the somewhat chill we might get, and I remind them to enjoy it, it will be only a short time and the A/C's and closed windows will be back again. My wife and i love the cold, open the house and enjoy!

Thanks Glenn and have a nice evening! - Rick :cool:

Archived