One of a kind!

Kimber

Heyyyy Kimber! Glad to see you again!!! That is one awesome version of that aircraft. -Glenn

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

Yes, I did Rfactor cars for a while, but the programs expires and you have to pay for it again, an't gon'a happen.

This plane was a person gift from Rick Piper, and I was told not to share it, ever!

Original paint scheme.

chippiefloats7fh.jpg

History lesson, there was one Chippie built on floats, it never flew, was certified, but never flew, was dismantled and standard gear

installed.

----------------WARNING!!-----------------

Hair loss, Memory loss and Money loss have been linked to the

use of Microsoft Filghtsimulator X!

Love the pic...

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived