Back In The USSR!!

Rupert

This Beach Boys fan always enjoyed the Beatles trying to cover the Beech Boys sound. Probably the most successful was called Back In The USSR.

Now that we're home in Kentucky I recently "flew" to and out of UUDD, Dommodedo Airport in Moscow. Enclosed are some random shots from that flight.

1.jpg

Ge'rard, this shot is for you. This is what a proper Flight Officer should look like.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Michael

11.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Ge'rard, this shot is for you. This is what a proper Flight Officer should look like.

Wasn't 'Back in the USSR' on Beatles' White Album? Fine flight, and pleased your're back!

As far as my FO is concerned, I am into the deep regret to draw your attention to the fact that you already had made me that remark, and with a similar female picture! :):):)

And what are you doing into Russia? A Dutch aviator and businessman, and myself, are already well present on that market, the Dutch guy much more than me with some airplanes. Trying to sell something?

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Wasn't 'Back in the USSR' on Beatles' White Album? Fine flight, and pleased your're back!

As far as my FO is concerned, I am into the deep regret to draw your attention to the fact that you already had made me that remark, and with a similar female picture! :):):)

And what are you doing into Russia? A Dutch aviator and businessman, and myself, are already well present on that market, the Dutch guy much more than me with some airplanes. Trying to sell something?

You're right. Sue Ling is still flying with me. In fact if you look at the head-on picture you will notice her there in the cockpit and you might glimpse her mother Mae Ling sitting behind her in the cabin.

As to your question. Surely you realize a true Gentleman, well at least a Gentleman not from France, doesn't discuss business outside the business context! ;)

Be careful there! :eek::eek: Even an honest business man like can get lots of troubles there! ;) Nice pics here Michael! :cool:

Thanks Jan!

Even being retired I still try to remember the basic rules of business decorum. I don't always follow them. But when they help my current situation and/or relationship, I'm all over them!! ;);)

Sue Ling is still flying with me …

I get a explanation, because I didn't understand everything!:cool:

doesn't discuss business outside the business context! ;)

Okay! We'll remain mute about! :):)

Cheers and see you!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

G'erard: Sue Ling is my able Flight Officer. She has flown with me for a few years and is quite good. She also is a pert and interesting flight steward if needed as well. On occasion her mother Mae Ling is a passenger. In the head on picture you can just see Mae Ling wearing her kimino in the cabin.

There have been some who were/are curious about my business relationship with Sue Ling. :rolleyes:

Here's a picture of Sue Ling I just took today.

Sue Ling.jpg

There have been some who were/are curious about my business relationship with Sue Ling

Oh well! LOL

The French courtoisie allows me to remain discreet :):)

Michael, maybe to need to look around a tad more for a First Officer. :D Anyways, splendid set of captures! :)

Hey Adam on principle I agree! Having said that, Mae Ling and Sue Ling come with the aircraft! I can't fly a HondaJet without having either one aboard. Though that's not the worst of deals!!

Michael

Archived