Al Aircraft Tu-154M to be Flyable FS2004

Apaleutos1985

Looking to convert an Al Aircraft Tu-154M into flyable BUT reading on the web here and there...I realized that it isn't that simple! Some sources claim that a "Panel" would essentially will "transform" it into a flyable aircraft... however some others claim that even if it will work, it wouldn't be aerodynamicaly stable or maneuverable as any other initialy flyable at first! Any opinions, about that?

Well, that is correct!! However, I'm seeking the 'convertion' because of a certain Texture of that aircraft type, made for SimLandmarks Tupolev 154M. Thus, I definately don't know if it'll work on a different model such as that one of: Project Tupolev. Other than that, I would've downloaded straight on... Thanks by the way.

Well, that is correct!! However, I'm seeking the 'convertion' because of a certain Texture of that aircraft type, made for SimLandmarks Tupolev 154M. Thus, I definately don't know if it'll work on a different model such as that one of: Project Tupolev. Other than that, I would've downloaded straight on... Thanks by the way.

For realism you need to use the aircraft.cfg and .air file from a flyable aircraft. Then copy the [Views] [contact_points] and [lights] sections from the AI aircraft. Finally, adjust the [fltsim.0] etc sections as required. Remember to adjust sim= to match the air file.

If I haven't forgotten something you should be good to go. [Views] may need some fine tuning.

John

F

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Archived