Newark New Jersey

GBJim

I have always enjoyed going into Newark, nice long runways, good access to NYC, and where I can get a good slice of pizza, or a hot dog and a beer at Nathan's in Coney Island. :)

Video >>>>

B-25.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

where I can get a good slice of pizza, or a hot dog and a beer at Nathan's in Coney Island

Hey! I thought you were landing at JFK (on the other hand, I think that Coney Island is better on the JFK side of New York, than on Newark's :):) )

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Jim - Nice B-25! I have the exact plane. I'll have to send you a PM on some of the issues I had with this!

Very nice! Enjoy! Rick :cool:

I'll look forward to hearing from you Rick. You can put the issues right here if you wish . :)

Jim

b25 j.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Good Link! Having said that, I never thought flying a bomber anywhere was a pizza run!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

However, I admit we've flown CH-46 choppers hundreds of miles to San Francisco on multiple occasions so we could offload our motorcycles and spend a weekend in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys cruising and buying wine!!;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

fb_thumbup-logo.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

I'll look forward to hearing from you Rick. You can put the issues right here if you wish . :)

Jim

Jim - I told you about the issue about not getting the proper RPM. Also, what really bugged me it the clanga-dang, clanga-dang rattle the aircraft makes at idle. Maybe that was put there to show you how stressed the engines have become. I got rid of that rattle by merely alias'ng the sound of the default DC-3! It's a much better sound anyway, and I no longer listen to the rattle! I pretty much got it the way I want it now. I can start enjoying it along with all my other A/C!

Enjoy! Rick :cool:

Archived