Denver, CO to Bullhead City, AZ

B737, Sky Team Delta Livery. Not a bad flight until I had to do a visual approach in a Tube Liner. No ILS, no autoland only stick and rudder. Still working on my hand flying skills for the commercial aircraft. Trust me, I look like one of those videos of aircraft trying to land in a nasty crosswind. However, only a 5 knot headwind here. It looks pretty ugly. But I don't show that part. :cool:

Jetting out of Denver, Generic 747 in the background

fsscr002.jpg

Later DEN

fsscr004.jpg

Right seat punching through clouds

fsscr007.jpg

:)

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

Always routing me very close to mountains.

fsscr011.jpg

Fighter pilot vectors to final

fsscr013.jpg

Easy to get lined up. From this moment forward it's puke time for the passengers :pilot:

fsscr015.jpg

Made it without smearing myself all over the runway. :o

fsscr016.jpg

Glad that's over...

fsscr018.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:mad: Thanks for the puke moment! :mad:

Just a venting moment last night 😜

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine tale! The right seat view out of the clouds, is a very fine one! Cheers! :pilot:

Thank you!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NICE JOB!! It doesn't look like you even blew a tire. And yes, hand-flying on final does keep one pretty busy!! ;)

His Peerness doesn't have that problem. Most of his flights end in the water. :p

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

NICE JOB!! It doesn't look like you even blew a tire. And yes, hand-flying on final does keep one pretty busy!! ;)

His Peerness doesn't have that problem. Most of his flights end in the water. :p[/quote

😂

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So, having an empty stomach, I can enjoy the pics now, they're great!! :cool::cool::cool: Pity about the laugh regarding Michaels "opinion" about my heroic landings! :mad: ;)[/quote/

Water is better than trees 🌲 or mountains ⛰

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A nice flight and fine shots of it David. The narrative complements it nicely. :cool: :cool: :)

Thank you sir

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived