Why Does FSX-SE Look Like This?

LTCSZ

I have installed FSX-SE several times, and each time I end up with no terrain under the auto generated scenery, as per the screenshots attached...Can anyone assist me in solving this? I have tried various resolutions, etc...Thanks a lot!

rsz_2018-6-14_20-51-22-536.jpg

Good Day - Assumed is that you have played with the AutoGen Slider? -

Btw: From your photo, maybe a few more samples might help for forum members to review your autogen issue closer - for example, typically in FlightSim world where AutoGen can be reviewed for FSX such as forests -

Quick Questions:

Is this a still shot, where pausing the sim ? if Not, then is AutoGen rendering trying to catch up to you?

Do you have custom scenery activated that could place meshes and things on top of your AutoGen?

Do you have any other Scenery like Add Ons that you could disable while debugging it?

Did you add textures, etc, to the base install?

Did you edit / and or do you have FSX/AutoGen/Default.xml ?

Best Regards,

OK Daley -

I have installed FSX-SE several times, and each time I end up with no terrain under the auto generated scenery, as per the screenshots attached...Can anyone assist me in solving this? I have tried various resolutions, etc...Thanks a lot!

System Specs? Hardware? Addon Software? Where are you installing FSX-SE??

The more information you provide, the more the likelihood of someone here being able to help you...

This is the default flight as per the virgin install...The hang glider at Friday Harbor...

Have you tried the Autogen slider full right? Scenery Complexity slider full right?? More info on your settings would be helpful!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived