Review - ORBX TrueEarth EU Netherlands

Christian Bahr

Hello all.

The Gunter Schneider aka Viking01 and Klaus aka Ubootwilli have sat at a review for TrueEarth Netherlands of ORBX and now summarized their assessments and published. Anyone wishing to read this informative and critical report can do so here: EU Netherlands TrueEarth (ORBX)

NL_Amsterdam1-1024x555.jpg

Picture: © 2018 Klaus und Gunter

A German version of the report is available here: EU Niederlande TrueEarth von ORBX

ORBX_NL_Schiermonnigkoog02.jpg

Schiermonnigkoog, Picture: © 2018 Klaus und Gunter 

Now that's a ton of software for such a small country!! I am shocked important landmarks like lighthouses are missing!! That's not usually the case with ORBX scenery.

Apparently, like other photo-real type scenery, this looks best at higher altitudes. That's exactly why I don't buy this type of scenery.;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Now that's a ton of software for such a small country!! I am shocked important landmarks like lighthouses are missing!! That's not usually the case with ORBX scenery.

Apparently, like other photo-real type scenery, this looks best at higher altitudes. That's exactly why I don't buy this type of scenery.;)

Don't be surprised if its added later on by another addon, this time to the addon...

Archived