Where can I buy Active Camera for fs2004?

jh1144

Where can I buy Active Camera for fs2004? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find a valid link. Hopefully this is an easy question.

Thanks!:confused:

HP Pavilion Premium Gaming Desktop, Intel i5-7400 Processor, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, 3GB NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 7

This is just the demo version, not full, right?

HP Pavilion Premium Gaming Desktop, Intel i5-7400 Processor, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, 3GB NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 7

This is just the demo version, not full, right?

From what I can find, this may be all that is available. The payware site doesn't exist anymore.

I just read the README for this download. It mentions purchasing the full product. Bad thing is, the site is non-existent and you may not be able to purchase.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

From what I can find, this may be all that is available. The payware site doesn't exist anymore.

I just read the README for this download. It mentions purchasing the full product. Bad thing is, the site is non-existent and you may not be able to purchase.

Wonder if it's freeware now.....somewhere...out there......

I sadly have looked for it for over a year now, and found nothing. i ended up having to get a crack to get the thing to work. there is no way possible that i know that you can get the full version. I can not get a hold of the developer either. I would gladly buy it, but there was no one that i found to hand the money to!

I sadly have looked for it for over a year now, and found nothing. i ended up having to get a crack to get the thing to work. there is no way possible that i know that you can get the full version. I can not get a hold of the developer either. I would gladly buy it, but there was no one that i found to hand the money to!

I know..I can't get the demo version to work. I guess I'll have to find something else. Anything out there remotely similar?

Archived