no power to instruments

neilfb

I am using an aircraft I have imported from FSX the Altramax by Kris Pyatt and it works brill apart from there is no power to the instruments, there are no actual switches on the aircraft so I have altered the panel config so I have the Piper Cub radio switch but the on switch will not move it's got me stumped. Anyone any ideas?

Regards

Neil

I am using an aircraft I have imported from FSX the Altramax by Kris Pyatt and it works brill apart from there is no power to the instruments, there are no actual switches on the aircraft so I have altered the panel config so I have the Piper Cub radio switch but the on switch will not move it's got me stumped. Anyone any ideas?

Regards

Neil

IIRC the default command `Avioncs Master Switch (on/off)` is NOT allocated by default in P3D.

The solution therefore is to allocate a key combination and a switch to Avionics Master Switch (on/off).

So, are your instruments totally blank? You are trying to add electrical power to them? Wouldn't a battery switch be better? Does P3D have a key command for battery power?

Not much to this panel.

ultralight panel.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived