Italian Air force 3-hauler: Fiat G-12 CR (FSX)

peer01

At the foot of the Italian Alps in Northern Italy: a short dusk flight from Thienne to Brescia.

FSX Gold Edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware Fiat G-12 package for FSX

Freeware Thienne airfield scenery

Freeware Brescia airfield scenery

Freeware Italian regionspack desert bug (makes Italy green instead of Sahare-like ground textures in FSX)

Freeware Alp mesh

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

The rest of the flight in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Neat ones! The old Italian airports are fine too

BTW, I hope you won't transform that antique into another civilian pax plane of after WW2, because finals are going to get populated :cool:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Those are some fantastic looking shots, Jan:cool: But something's missing. I can't put my finger on it just yet. It'll come to me sooner or later. Something blue, something with very little surface tension. Could be something in a liquid form!:confused:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You are more retrograde still than me! I retrograded to the first Boeing 737s, fine planes of the 70's, as you are flying those antiques! I will spy on your schedules to fly just when you don't! LOL
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Jan,

Are your sure that's a FIAT?? I've made many a dollar over the years replacing burned up wiring and batteries on FIATS. In fact destroyed engines, oil leaks, water leaks, fried wheel bearings, blown out lights, etc. always seemed to be the norm as well.

Of course the FIATS I worked on were automobiles. But that FIAT is actually flying with BOTH engines turning. All the lights appear to be functional, and most telling, there is no huge oil mist coming out of the exhausts or hugely apparent oil leaks.

I've never knowingly seen a FIAT airplane, but based upon my experiences with their autos, I'd never go up in it!! :eek::eek::eek: In fact I'd be scared to sim one as well!!

I have way too much invested in my computers to even consider putting even software named FIAT on them! I'm sure they would at least start leaking oil.;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Rupert! A aparté about FIAT before Jan answers, which refers to some recent post (upon which we will not elaborate :) ): did you know that Renault in France, of which the Dauphine, used, until, say some twenty years, to buy recycled steel from old FIAT cars to use it to make their own cars' bodies? Which made their cars very rusty prone!

On the other hand, Boeing never made any cars, at my knowledge, did they?! :cool::cool:

I think that tramways and light trails are of the railway family. That was not the debate however :):) And I don't even remember what the debate was, in fact. Ah! Yes! that question of antique aircraft lazy on a final where I would myself majestuously fly with my valiant 737-200 ADV! But anyways, let's speak of something else. As soon as I will ear a antique on the ATC, I will try to get the first on the approach! See you! :pilot:

Michael: all THREE engines were running. It's a very reliable plane. Fiat also made various fighters.

Gerard: Boeing makes trams and lightrail cars. HA! Bombardier also.

Larry: thanks very much! :)

Yes I see that now! In fact it seems very smart to install three engines on a FIAT when two would do. With a FIAT, it never hurts to have a spare!! ;);)

Michael

Gerard, it's a 1935 Aeronca :) And VERY slow. Especially on finals! ;)

Michael: You're VERY right! ;)

Dan: Thanks for your comment! :) It's little Psychedelic, a friend of mine painted his Volkswagen van like this in 1974. :eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gerard, it's a 1935 Aeronca :) And VERY slow. Especially on finals! ;)

Michael: You're VERY right! ;)

Dan: Thanks for your comment! :) It's little Psychedelic, a friend of mine painted his Volkswagen van like this in 1974. :eek:

I agree with Dan! Now that I look at it closely I can almost hear Janis Joplin singing Me and Bobby McGee!:rolleyes:

Michael

No, no! With a small GA plane intending to land on a rwy mostly used by airliners, the ATC will ask you to land 'long,' closing to the nearest taxiway out that is! :):):)

Michael: :)

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose

Nothin', that's all that Bobby left me, yeah

But, feelin' good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues

Hey, feelin' good was good enough for me, mm-hmm

Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee

Gerard: I really don't care what happens behind me! "Landing Long" PAH! Close to the bar you mean! ;)

Oh, and many thanks for the "channel lighthouses" didn't realize they were yours!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived