Interactive ATC for FS-9???

KCD

RC4 is my preference too, but I haven't tried the voice-activated SuperATC plug-in yet if that's what Klee is looking for: http://www.jdtllc.com/news.htm

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Klee,

My personal preference RC4 plus Voice Attack ($10.00) - which in my humble opinion is the best voice control program out there (I’ve tried all the major ones)... I use it in a lot of different ways - but in this context - I fly with RC4 and never have to hit a button response... If I want RC4 Weather - I say “weather” - if I want RC4 Clearance - I say “clearance” - acknowledge with “roger” or “roger wilco”... Honestly - it adds a whole new level of immersion for me - sure beats the hunt and peck for 1,7,1,3,4,1... Granted - you need a good headset and microphone to really utilize this...

Hmm - never heard of that SuperATC plugin and I’ve been using RC since its inception... Does it work well ?

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

Hi Scott, sorry but SuperATC was available from ItsYourPlane who are now offline. It's still linked on the RC homepage but it's no longer available.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Klee, the RC4 purchase page is pretty well hidden, but this link should open it for you:

https://www.swreg.org/com/shop/102621/cart/7744388902

RC4 plus Voice Attack ($10.00)

How do you Sir derive with this figure WHEN THEY charge $52.- INCLUDING 20% VAT ??!!

Also I tried to find on their "professional" looking WEB page NO way to ask the question WHY the charge 20% Sales Tax ??

The TRUTH is IF you buy any product in any store in the EU you pay to the merchant the 20% VAT B U T at any airport there is an Customs Office where you can, IF you go there, and will get your paid Sales tax reimbursed !!

What this WEB page shows , BECAUSE most of the EU visitors do NOT know this fact, is that the pocket 20% profit!!

I will NEVER buy from this type of outfit!

Thanks G. Kirschstein

What this WEB page shows , BECAUSE most of the EU visitors do NOT know this fact, is that the pocket 20% profit!!

I will NEVER buy from this type of outfit!

The 20% VAT (purchase tax) charge only applies to EU residents, not visitors, and is absolutely legal.

RC4 plus Voice Attack ($10.00)

How do you Sir derive with this figure WHEN THEY charge $52.- INCLUDING 20% VAT ??!!

Thanks G. Kirschstein

The $10.00 was for Voice Attack - the additional product I added to he RC4 equation - not both... LOL... I’m not associated with either company so no skin off my nose - simply relaying what I enjoy - take it or leave it - it’s certainly your prerogative...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

It would appear as though the only way to replicate accurate ATC communications with FS9 is by using VATSIM. It looks as though FSX has it, however. I bought FSXSE before the HD crash last spring when I lost everything. Since then I've concentrated on getting FS9 up to speed with a new ox and windows 7; it's taken a while. What I'm trying to get is interactive voice control; I want to communicate with ATC by voice, not buttons. Any suggestions that might work in FS9?

Like others have said, MCE works fine and it does work with FS9. You can interact with the default ATC as well as have a co-pilot handle tasks and interact with the default ATC. It's not flawless as sometimes ATC is looking for an exact phrase but with a little patience and familiarity with the phraseology, it works quite well and is a lot more fun than pressing buttons.

Archived