Just Flight Manchester X Scenery

Retrovanian

Hi,

Just bought this and there is no ILS on Runway 23L. The Freeware Scenery was the same. Should it be like this ? Tried to get on site again because I am after the Airbus which I have seen a lot of on Youtube and Norton Internet security has blocked it.

FSX will not load. It just gets stuck at the splash screen.

Kind regards James.

I see no ILS for runway 23L at Manchester. I wonder if your Logbook.bin is corrupted? That should be found in My Documents/Flight Simulator X Files folder. Either rename it or delete a let FSX rebuild it!

Manchester.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The ILS for 23L is IMC 111.55. Try uninstalling Manchester X and relaunching FSX. If it still won't launch, remove your FSX.cfg and try launching FSX again. Once FSX is running again, try re-installing Manchester X again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for the Information and help. Deleted the Logbook bin and that fixed it. The Scenery for Manchester is not very Framerate friendly and I am getting some judder with a GTX 1080 overclocked. I see no AI at the airport now.

Kind regards James.

Archived