Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick Set-Up

jaydv

Go to the "Similar Threads" listed just below this post. They will probably answer your questions. If not, go to the hardware forum. Then if there is a specific concern, post back and ask it. ;)

Enjoy your Joystick!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Jay.

Here is what I use. I have Rudder pedals, and I assigned the Rotation to Quick View Left Right. TV

[ATTACH=CONFIG]195709[/ATTACH]

Great Post!! Since I primarily fly with a yoke. I can't even remember all the functions without checking my cheat sheet so I didn't try to do this!!

However, since the OP probably doesn't already have rudder pedals the rotation function works very well in that regard. ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Rupert and everyone.

Yes, the Twist can be used for Yaw, and the CARB HT button, or others, can be used for Brakes.

The Twist assigned to View / Pan can make things much easier in the pattern since it's very quick and it returns to forward view when yo let go of it / returns to center.

If no constant speed prop in the acft. those buttons can be assigned to other functions.

Ideally you would need a couple of more buttons, one to be used for Cowl Flaps.

I tend to use as assigned above, works for most complex GA acft., unless I need to go with another set up for some more unusual birds. TV

Archived