Laptop Users of P3D V3

aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

If there is any laptop user among all of you who uses P3D version 3 or later, please come forward and post here any tips, advices, and suggestions for any laptop user such as me who just bought P3D version 3 meaning I am totally new to P3D and is not well versed with P3D while flying on FSX for 8 or 9 years.

Thanks and looking forward to tips, advices, and suggestions from any laptop user who is pro in using P3D version 3 or later on his or her laptop.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

• 3 weeks later...
I am not sure about a tip, but I have a suggestion. My laptop is a Dell / Alienware 18, with two video cards in SLI. I would suggest you have two cards like this, or an external video processor to use P3D v3. It is worth the money for the hobby and experience. I get double the frame rates and most of the sliders to the right (though not all).

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Concur. The P3D experience is optmised for the kind of grpahics you rarely will get from a laptop, the kind of processing power you don't generally get from a laptop and flight fidelity that comes from the use of a full set of flight controls that are not conducive to laptop operation.

Archived