B787-900 Download

watchur6

I just installed this AC with no problems. You have to DL another AC first, the 787-9F.zip and install it. I did that and went to check it to make sure it installed properly. All my instrument panels are blank and many switches are missing (like the FD).

There was nothing in the readme file to indicate that any special panel was needed. Has anyone had any success with this model?

Yes, I just tried it and it worked OK for me. I use the "Special" Sim that the very mention in this forum causes heads to explode. It uses the 2D panel from the 737_800. I'm not sure that this panel and associated .cab file will cause problems in FS2004. The README file just says to install the Effects files to the appropriate folder and then the aircraft to it's normal folder for both "Special" Sim and FS2004.

I hope I have prevented this from happening!;)

images.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I hope I have prevented this from happening!;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]188851[/ATTACH]

That's quite an explosion for the average brane size in this forum! I've just about got enough to blow my nose...

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived