Help! Need some help to taxi

JCostas380

Hello guys. I have recently bought Aerosoft A320 and when I want to turn left or right in taxiways the aircraft doesn't turn as it did before. I turned with the "Mouse as yoke" option and worked. But now it doesn't allow me.
I'm a Flight Simulator enthusiastic and youtuber. I'm from Spain and love Boeing's aircraft.

Sounds like you have "Autorudder" checked in your settings. If not, then check it. You can use rudder control key buttons also. I think they are Numpad0 and NumpadEnter.

You may want to consider purchasing a joystick with twist rudder control.

Welcome to the Forum!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Sounds like you have "Autorudder" checked in your settings. If not, then check it. You can use rudder control key buttons also. I think they are Numpad0 and NumpadEnter.

You may want to consider purchasing a joystick with twist rudder control.

Welcome to the Forum!

Another good idea is to buy a set of rudder pedals. They're helpful for more than just taxiing.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hello guys. I have recently bought Aerosoft A320 and when I want to turn left or right in taxiways the aircraft doesn't turn as it did before. I turned with the "Mouse as yoke" option and worked. But now it doesn't allow me.

The Aerosoft bus has its own logic there which is different to FSX defaults.

1. On the left console there is the steering tiller. On it there is a large button for "Pedal Disconnect" - try that.

2. There is a chapter in the manual about setting up the steering tiller - could be helpful.

..I turned with the "Mouse as yoke" option and worked. But now it doesn't allow me.

Maybe some planes don't like being turned with mouse, so buy a joystick with a twist grip for rudder like mine (below) I bought it a few weeks ago for 30 GBpounds (40 Euros) and it works fine..:)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/thrust_master_stick_zps8oimplce.jpg~original

The Aerosoft A320 Extended series can turn the FS autorudder on and off apparently. My best guess is it's part of the aircraft's unique control logic in the addon. I usually mouse-fly planes in the sim but whenever I fly the A320, I find myself cycling Ctrl+Shift+U (autorudder toggle) to get my autorudder back on during taxi.

http://i.imgur.com/iMDlMAv.jpg

TseTse i5-9600K @ 3.7~4.5GHz | RTX2060 Super 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1TB Samsung 840EVO | Z390 Chipset | Windows 10 x64

Archived