can any body help me install my USS Nimitz ike version 2

jamesjsmith

Hello. Can Any Body Tell Me How To Install My USS NIMTZ ike Version 2 I Have Aicarriers 2 I Put Sound In To Sound In FSX I Put USS NIMITZ And USNS PATUXENT In To Boats I Put Effects In Put effects I Put CVN 68 69 In Aicarriers 2 Conf.d File But When I Went In To FSX And I Started Free Flight And Tried To Use It I Did Not See It In Aicarriers Menu Can Any Body Help Me Please Thank You.

I Went In To FSX And I Started Free Flight And Tried To Use It I Did Not See It

Not very clear what you mean.

Do you want to sail it as a steerable carrier? In that case you need to install a panel (they exist, do a library search).

Or you don't see them in the AiCarriers menu? In that case you did something wrong in the config.

Wim

Btw it's not forbidden to use punctuation and .

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

My One Did Not Come With An Auto-installer

Might I recommend the one from RIKOOO that has the auto-installer? Sure am easier!

I would delete what you started with and go with one that works.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

On a side note, are you using the AICarriers.EXE or AICarriers.NET? the .NET version is the "latest and greatest", and uses a lot less in the way of computer resources, as far as the CPU time and power go. It was written by Orion over on the FSDT forum, the man that wrote the vLSO program (which I strongly recommend if you are doing CQ's). You might want to give it a glance.

I am lousy with version numbers, so if the v2.1 IS the .NET, then disregard the foregoing :D

Another thing, if you are planning on flying a Hornet, I very strongly recommend the newest FSXBA Horent, v15.6. It's an amazing airplane. Best ever produced for Sim purposes. Or is that porpoises? Well, anyway... :cool:

Glad you got it working, in any event.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 3 years later...

As far as I know. I've never seen anyone say otherwise to date.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived