ORBX Broken?

svpst

I have been using ORBX for several years, have several programs, including ORBX Central. Never have had an issue until 8/23/20. Clicked on ORBX Centrol as normal. It opened, sent a message it was upgrading. It flashed on my screen and has never come back. I've tried everything I know to get it to open, nothing works. So I tried going to ORBX.com to get some help and that will not open either. My PC is working normally for all other things. Anyone have any ideas? Like I said, never had any issues before. In my program files it shows ORBX Central was updated 8/23/20. Clocking on the icon it flashes but that's it.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Is the ORBX scenery still active in FSX or did it become unusable?
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Is the ORBX scenery still active in FSX or did it become unusable?

It worked perfectly on a flight I made and posted about 15 hours ago. No issues that I could see.

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

BTW: Concerning ORBX Central issues, I literally just logged in and it showed all my software etc. just as it always has. The only difference I could see was the added notes about the new MS2020. Which is probably the "update" mentioned. They apparently already have software for 2020 as well as the older stuff.

It appears to me that FSX, P3D, and 2020 are all working with ORBX just as one would expect.

I'd just as soon give Chicken Little a rest!;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.