Unlimited Fuel

usb777

Running an experiment. Want to auto pilot and let my Cessna fly all night check the program reliability but not sure the unlimited fuel feature is working. The text show I am using fuel 96% 95% ect. I have the box checked in the realism settings.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

You should have no problems. I know the whole theme for FS is as real as it gets, but since it is a simulator, why not try unrealistic scenarios. It's a great way to get to know the sim and it's a good way to learn about the characteristics of an airplane.

Thank you all! Somewhere over the Atlantic now. Left Boston around 9 PM half way to Greenland it looks like. * hours in the air using the default Cessna.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Thank you all! Somewhere over the Atlantic now. Left Boston around 9 PM half way to Greenland it looks like. * hours in the air using the default Cessna.

Are you serious? So how long do you think this flight will take you?

Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

I am just testing my FSX and the computer. Possible Freeze up, CTD that nature. I found like to isolate the cause of a crash I will even let the program run all night. If there is a crash, check the events long for the time and fault. Once it took me a week to isolate an ai aircraft in a traffic file (Now stand with 800+ traffic WOAI, MAIW ect) that caused a CTD but I found it. Just a hobby.

Mike G.

Archived