Why Is Fltsim Locking Up and Showing The wrong web site

casey jones

Before I said anything I worked with the site to see if I was doing something wrong, no I was not, the website is slow,

then when I go to search for Nigeria on the FS2004 Map it locks up then it finally shows the airports but it only shows

four airports instead of the 167 airports for Nigeria as it always has. Then it will lock up and I have to exit the website.

And least but not last it shows FSX airports in the FS2004 list of airports for Nigeria.

Sorry About This Fltsim is a good site I depend on it.

Cheers

Casey

On the fs2004 map?

Do you mean inside yur fs2004 game? What does that have to do with the site.

Or do you mean you were searching for addon airports in the file library on flightsim.com/

I hd a small issue too day before last. When choosing FlightSim.com in the browsr I got 'error 520 - site offline"

I kept getting the error, refreshing the page or clicking my shortcut in IE did not do it.

At the same time I could see the site fine from my phone!!

Finally I closed IE , and reopened it. Then the site was suddenly "back up" again.

As you managed to post just fine, I don't see what the issue with the site is that you see. You can obviously open the site and login fine.

PS: I dont's use fs2004, so maybe there is some connection between that and FlightSim.com that I am missing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

\Ah I see, you were searching the FlightSim.com file library.

I just did "Advanced Search"

Section: FS2004 all files

keyword: Nigeria

124 hits. Many of those were aircraft or traffic plans.

The search:

file library search nigeria.JPG

---------------------------

The result:

result.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, don't feel bad, I can't get into the library at all any more. I have to look elsewhere for DL's I want...I'm working on it from my end, presuming it's my software...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived