Some Bahamas photoreal pictures.

annber

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bernardo. This is by far the best looking scenery I have seen for the Bahamas since The Triangle was released for FS98. I bought Aerosofts Nassau product and was disappointed that they didn't cover the entire island with photorealistic scenery to the same quality as yours. I am very fond of the Carribean as location to fly in FSX and have purchased just about everything Tropicalsim, Latinvfr FlyTampa and TaxiToGate have released but none of these look as impressive as your Bahamas. Love the vegetation detail and the water textures. Best of luck in completing this, I'm surprised Aerosoft haven't approached you to be a commercial developer.

Hi Bernardo,

Truly amazing - and you mentioned "autogen" which is one of the reasons I tend to stay away from photorealistic packs - lack of autogen... Woohoo - if you plan on adding it that would be a deal maker in my book... I don't know if the proper geographic data is available for the Bahamas - but - have you looked at Arno's "sceneproc" program that can automate much of autogen placement over large areas ?

The Bahamas is like Mecca for GA guys... Looking forward to trying this... I guess I'll have to pick up FSDT KFLL as a gateway to the Bahamas...

Incredible work...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the delay guys, for the last several months I have had to divide my time between work and having to deal with some serious health issues, (it happens when you are way north of 50:mad::mad:). Still touch and go, but I will try to work on it these coming weeks. Must admit that I got sidetracked as well by developing an Innsbruck photoscenery which I may post later this week and more importantly, my OS went nuts on me and lost some data while reinstalling Windows7.

Here are some more Bahamas pics, and thank you guys for the kind comments.

Bernardo.

bahamas_rain.jpg

BH5.jpg

commander_paint2.jpg

Archived