Over Annette Island: Republic XP-72 "Interceptor" (FSX)

peer01

Oh dear, I'd better call Mr. Zippy. I can see I'm going to need help here.

I thought I already praised "His Lordship" on his seamanship......err... airmanship or lack of wheels touching water! :rolleyes:;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I don't know, but the Wild and Wonderful Natural and Nobel has declared that I need a hospital, although I can't for the life of me figure out what I'd do with one, they are all money-pits, you know. I think the great one has slipped a cog; I praised his flight and he called in a barrister so I called you. Now this hospital suggestion? He's over the top, I say. Poo to hes Pah!

That airplane looks like a mix of a P-51 and P-47....what a combination! Too bad it didn't have floats attached :) Fine job on the aerobatics, Sir Peerhoven. You make me proud :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

• 3 weeks later...
Nigel, be sure I'm not the only one! :) I want to thank you, and the rest of the team, for such a beautiful virtual plane!

Thank YOU, Sir - believe me; the ultimate reward for us, is to see the pleasure they give.

Plenty of goodies in the pipeline; Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon in the process of completion.

Milton Shupe has now expanded the Lockheed Project to include C60A Paratroop, L18 Civil Airliner and C57 models.

The basic models are now completed, including highly detailed VC's and are now in line for textures and custom sounds.

Nigel: about the Harpoon :https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?283375-Cook-Islands-Lockheed-PV-2D-Harpoon-Very-tropical-FSX-flight :):)

LOL. Nice one, peer01.

That was the WIP version - Release package will include massive upgrade in detail; VC jammed with new goodies, including highly Navigator's position, Radio and Radar shack. Textures entirely peeled back for re-skin; all new authentic panel/rivetting.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?60836-A-Lockheed-quot-Rounder-quot/page58

Yes, the Airtanker version will also be included in the package. :)

Archived