Advanced library search question .

HoratioWondersocks

Hello

I have been trying to use the advanced option for a library search.

I have tried what I think is all options to remove all da...ed AI in the result.

I including ignoring the letters AI ,A.I. ai etc

Still the blasted AI appears.

There is the option for complete aircraft, panel etc no repaints though.

Please anybody can you spell it out for a codge like me ....How do I do an advanced search for a 'normal' aircraft that eliminates ALL AI.

Cheers Andy

Hi Socks, I do it like this:

Capture.JPG

Then I scroll right down and click Start Search - mind you, THAT one found 25,779 files! In the "Find files that have..." section you would of course enter an airline name or make and model number to narrow the search a bit...

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Socks, I do it like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182039[/ATTACH]

Then I scroll right down and click Start Search - mind you, THAT one found 25,779 files! In the "Find files that have..." section you would of course enter an airline name or make and model number to narrow the search a bit...

Hello there

I am sure that is what I did.

Like you I entered AI in the unwanted box.

I also tried A.I. AI ,ai, a.I.

Unfortunately the search still produced AI aircraft.

Anyway I will continue to try.

Cheers Andy

Hi Socks, try this: AI, FAIB, WOAI, AIG, AIA, Aardvark, Alpha-India, Fruit Stand

And any other AI groups I've missed out!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Or, you can check the boxes Base Model and Complete Aircraft, plug a name in the "text to search for" line, then, once you have found those, if you want repaints, tell it to only look in a specific section, say FS2004 Jetliners, UNcheck the two boxes from before, and plug in the specific names for the particular type of plane, say 737, or 737-800, things like that. I use cut-n-paste from the ones it found in the first search. You will still get some AI birds, but not as many, and the more data you plug into the the "Ignore this text" line, the fewer of those will show up.

Does that help at all?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived