Scenery for SEA and SAN

guzekman

Did you type FS2004 KSEA/KSAN into the search box in the Library? I found New sceneries for both. Granted they are several years old. but might be better than default.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 5 months later...

You might want to take a look through THIS SITE. Just scan down till you find the city airport you want. I saw a couple for San Francisco, and quite a few for Seattle.

I KNOW there's a really super good add-on freeware scenery for Seattle and it's area, including the sea-plane landing and parking docks. It has about 4 versions, and iirc, you have to install them in order to get ALL the goodies. And no, I can't recall the exact name of it, but I am sure i got it from the site I showed above.

The site I gave you shows the scenery from whatever site has it. Here, Avsim, Simviation, etc etc. Each listed city has a link to the download's location on whichever site it's from.

You can also use that site to find some charts, landclass, mesh and so on. It also has lists for FSX, and the entire world for both FS9 and FSX. I use it all the time as a quick-reference for whatever scenery I want.

If you want scenery specifically made for helicopters, Hovercontrol has a pretty large amount available for both FS9 and FSX.

Bear in mind, a lot of the sites are free, but you need to register to get prmission to download their files. It's free and only takes a few minutes and a valid e-mail account.

Hope this helps a little bit...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Learning through repetition.

"You did good that time! Do it again. Now do it again..."

:p

Nothing like a nice echo to keep one company out in the Great Outdoors.

Oddly, my youngest stepdaughter is named Echo.

Have fun all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

They need to make the color on the URL more distinctive, brighter, something. That would prevent the "hidden URL" trick.

Yeah, I know how to change text colors. I just keep forgetting to do it for URL links. Mind like a steel sieve..

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived