FRAPS recorder

Woodpecker1214388

I'm unsure whether this section is for this enquiry.

Fraps is seen as Beepa.com I've searched the internet to find out who they are; where they are; does anyone know.

-------------------------------

Finally found them:

FRAPS

Details for Australian Trademark No. 1097461

Number

Australian Trademark No. 1097461

Mark

FRAPS

Owner

Beepa Pty Ltd ACN/ARBN 106 989 815

Address

C/- Level **** Road SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141, AUSTRALIA (AU).

Service

Meerkin & Apel **** Street SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141

Filingdate

6 February 2006

More information about Australian Trademark No. 1097461

This trademark for FRAPS was filed by Beepa Pty Ltd ACN/ARBN 106 989 815. On 23 February 2006 this trademark was filed, on 8 June 2006 this trademark was accepted and on 5 October 2006 this trademark was registered.

I am unsure of who is behind the company, but I do know it's a good product. Have been using it for a long time and have no problem with it. Who is behind the program doesn't make much difference to me as long as it is working :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

I, too, have used it for years. I started with the free version, but currently use the paid version. It's a software staple, for me.

Thanks to everyone with their comments; the reason I wanted to find out who they are and where they are based is because when ordering with Credit Card on the internet a basic requirement is to inform the customer who you are and where you are and where your Credit Card details are going to. and certainly a company should display its business address and contact details online when trading; for not to is of concern to me in this day and age.

Update 7th Nov 2014; have communicated with them; all OK; I now have no problems dealing with them; excellent product.

Archived