Help us help you - FSX problems.

Name : kienot

System Intel i5 2.5GHz quadcore 4096MB RAM

I recently installed FSX on another laptop. The old PC died. I got the program installed, but the server cant verify the product key for some reason when I try to register the game online, the server replies specifically ...... An error occurred while attempting to activate the product. The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application.

Has anyone else experienced this

Kienot

• 9 months later...
Fullscreen capture 282016 51125 PM-001.jpg 1. ils landing at victoria, bc plane is always off to right of runway? take over manually at 1000 ft can do good landing. 2 f18 ils landing attempt only get one vertical line new comp and windows 10 old comp and windows 7 could get one vertical with line across top and would do ils landing?? thanks ghembree

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to get review of this computer?cpu vendor, genuineintel,cpu clock 3.41ghz, cpu cores, 4 cores, 8 threads, system memory, 16.0 gb, video card, nvidia ge force gtx 950, driver version, 10.18.13.6143, video memory 2.o gb, (rate 1-10, 10 = very good for fsx use)

Is it possible to get review of this computer?cpu vendor, genuineintel,cpu clock 3.41ghz, cpu cores, 4 cores, 8 threads, system memory, 16.0 gb, video card, nvidia ge force gtx 950, driver version, 10.18.13.6143, video memory 2.o gb, (rate 1-10, 10 = very good for fsx use)

You should start your own thread for this in the PC hardware forum.

• Admin2 unpinned this topic

Archived