Recommend me a decent payware Learjet or something similar?

sidfadc

I started playing FSX-SE in January and have fallen in love with the hobby. I've racked up 250 hours playtime so far, initially I started off with the stock Cessna and Learjet to get used to the systems, terminology etc. After shelling out more money than I can remember on ORBX scenery pack and god knows what else I bought my first pay ware aircraft, the A2A Cessna Skylane. Absolutely awesome plane in my opinion. I've been eyeing up the heavies (PMDG/Aerosoft) but I don't think I'm quite ready to jump in the pilots seat. So I'm currently on the lookout for a quality Learjet or equivalent. Ideally I want it be A2A quality and compatible with FSX-SE, any recommendations?

I have a decent rig, i7 4 series (4ghz, GTX970, 16GB RAM).

Cheers!

I'm considering the Feelthere version of a neat little plane called a Embraer Phenom 100-LE.

I hope that will be a nice complement to the Lear 45.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

My few favorite modern business jets I fly regularly:

Carenado B200.

Carenado Citation 550.

Eaglesoft Citation-X.

Also probably a Carenado Hawker 850, I have it but haven't had a chance to learn it.

I with there was a Learjet 45 and these would be enough.

Ditto the Flight 1 Cessna Mustang - terrific. And even tho its a prop, their Super King Air B200 is super. I have the Phenom 100, but hasn't quite got all the bells and whistles the Mustang does.

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6 GHz 8GB

nVidia GTX 1070 8GB Ram

Ram 20 DDR-3-1600MHz

WIN 10 Pro(64bit)

HP Envy 27" HD 4K

P3D v4.5.14.34698

Multiple ORBX Scenery

Archived